Northern Michigan's Leaders in Pharmacy & Senior Benefits!
PharmAssist originated when an independent Northern Michigan pharmacy manager approached our retirement specialists with a question: “How can our pharmacy provide a free service to our Medicare customers that allows us to compete with large, chain stores’ prescription prices?”
Medicare Education & Retirement Planning
After months of meeting with hundreds of Michigan’s Medicare recipients, pharmacists, and the President of the Michigan Pharmacy Association – we created the 5 core goals for PharmAssist’s Medicare Assist Program:
- Retain and provide a valuable service for our mature market customers
- Increase the customer base for our local, independent pharmacies
- Educate and save customer their hard-earned money by addressing their individual Medicare supplemental and drug plan needs
- Establish Northern Michigan’s pharmacies as the Medicare experts in our communities
- Save pharmacy staff hours by reducing customers’ questions regarding annual changes with Medicare A & B, supplemental rates, and prescription drug coverage
Raising Medicare Awareness in Michigan
We currently have agreements with over 40 independent Michigan pharmacies and have saved their customers thousands of dollars annually in Medicare costs. Also, we represent over 30 insurance companies. This makes us equipped to offer better pricing and coverage for most Medicare recipients. Along with this free service to your existing customers, we invite seniors into your pharmacy for free Medicare consultations, year-round – broadening your customer-base.
Contact one of our retirement specialists in Michigan today to find-out how your pharmacy can be the “go to” place in your community for Medicare education and solutions!